Aleppo Soap 12% Laurel Oil
12% Aleppo Soap, the best solution for sensible and reactive skin.
Your skin, your scalp and your face, normal, sensitive or with problems, are entitled to the best: the incomparable and authentic Aleppo soap. Crafted according to ancient know-how, it respects the harmony of healthy skins and helps to restore serenity to tormented skins. Natural, handcrafted, it owes its prodigious cosmetic properties to the olive oil, which softens, protects and maintains the skin, and the laurel oil, full of essential fatty acids, antioxidants, unsaponifiables, and vitamins. The soap paste is cut into bars. Duly stamped, the soaps dry for 9 months in the open air. Despite the current situation in Syria, Tadé guarantees perfect traceability of each soap.
- Traditional saponification in a cauldron, made exclusively in Aleppo.
- 12% Laurel oil – Recommended for dry skins
- Made out of olive and laurel oils very rich in active components.
- Hypoallergenic, even suitable for children from the age of 3 months.
- Suitable for face and body.
- 100% biodegradable and natural ingredients
Olea europaea (olive) Fruit oil, Aqua (water), Laurus nobilis (laurel) Fruit oil, Sodium hydroxide. Natural origin: 99,9%.