Cirrus No.3 Iron Steamer - Charcoal
A steamer is an efficient and gentle alternative to both ironing and washing.
The steam will leave your clothes smooth, wrinkle-free and removes all signs of the garment ever being worn.
Steamers are the fashion industry’s best friend. A steamer gives your clothes a beautiful wrinkle-free look and reduces bad odors. It’s easy to use and a great tool to bring on travels. Buy a handheld steamer with a minimalistic Scandinavian design and great features at Steamery.
We offer both smart and functional accessories for our steamers like our heat protecting glove and bag as well as steam water and descaler. Find anything you need for taking care of your clothes in our wide range of clothing care products.
How a steamer works
A steamer is an efficient and gentle alternative to both ironing and washing. The water in the steamer is warmed up to 100 degrees in the water tank and converted into hot steam that comes out through the mouthpiece. The steam makes the fibers in the fabric swell which removes all signs of the garment being worn and leaves your clothes smooth, fresh and wrinkle-free.
How to steam:
- Hang your garment on a hanger or put it on a flat surface with a towel underneath
- Wait for the steamer to get warm and ready to use
- Grab the bottom of the garment and gently stretch out the fabric
- Press the mouthpiece of the steamer against the fabric
- Move the steamer in any direction - upwards, downwards or to the sides
- You can also steam from the inside of the garment
- Use the heat protecting glove/bag to remove the wrinkles on seams and sleeves
- Make sure to steam the whole garment and don’t forget the sleeves for a professional result
Make your clothes look great and last longer
In the fashion industry it’s known that 50% of the appearance of a garment is about if it’s smooth, steamed and wrinkle-free. To have smooth seams on the garments and a beautiful appearance on the runway depends for the most part on whether you have steamed it or not. With a steamer you never have to worry about getting wrinkles on the back of the fabric – which can happen with an iron. Neither do you have to worry about getting burn marks on your clothes or limescale deposits that will leave stains. A steamer is a perfect tool for fabrics that are difficult to iron or extra delicate like:
- Silk or velvet
- Curtains in coarse polyester
- Wrinkled linen
- Clothes with an advanced design which is difficult to put on an ironing board
The hot steam makes the garments extra soft and compliant which makes it easier to both handle and wear. Another benefit is that it is more time efficient to steam your clothes than ironing it.
The best steamers on the market
It can be difficult to iron your clothes or to keep your garments fresh and wrinkle-free in between washes. We dare to say that we offer the best and safest steamers on the market. Developed for everyone – from beginners to professionals within the fashion industry. Bring the handheld steamers on your travels and it will help you to quickly freshen up your outfits and reduce odors and bacteria from your used garments.