Poinsettia in horns for the window or the Christmas tree.
All the goods are produced at Hornvarefabrikken's workshops and produced according to the methods and proud traditions on which their entire production is based.
The products are of course 100% pure nature.
· Size: Polished horn 8.5 x 8.5 cm. & Leather
· Designer and design year: Sara Brunn Buch, 2017.
· Packaging: Foil bag
Note that each product is unique and that the natural material varies, so some appear very bright, others with a lot of structure, etc.
How should the horn products be treated?
The correct treatment instructions are important if you want to give your horn products a long life. Because even though horn is a hard and beautiful material, which by nature's is designed with the most beautiful colours, it does not withstand water, heat and soap.
1. Never clean horn ware in a dishwasher.
2. Never soak the horn ware in a dishwasher. Do not immerse the horn ware in cold or lukewarm water at most, and dry it immediately. Never use hot water.
3. Never leave the horn products in liquids for a long time at a time, eg in jams, salads and dressings. The product should only be left in liquids for short periods, for example, while a meal is on. Clean the spoon immediately after use.
4. Avoid placing the horn products in direct sunlight or near heat sources.
5. Heirlooms of horn, eg old tablespoons, must be lubricated with oil at regular intervals to prevent drying out.