Kitchen and Coffee messuring spoon
This kitchen cupboard made of the horn is perfect in the medium-sized storage glasses in the kitchen, for example for flour, sugar or as a coffee meal.
All products are handmade, produced in Denmark and designed by Sara Brunn Buch, who both owns and operates Hornvarefabrikken.
MADE IN DENMARK
· DESIGNED IN DENMARK
All the horn products in the collection have the Hornvarefabrikken logo engraved on them.
· Length: The product measures approx. 13 cm.
· Designer and design year: Sara Brunn Buch, 2014.
Note that each product is unique and that the natural material varies, so some appear very bright, others with a lot of structure, etc.
How should the horn products be treated?
The correct treatment instructions are important if you want to give your horn products a long life. Because even though horn is a hard and beautiful material, which by nature's is designed with the most beautiful colors, it does not withstand water, heat and soap.
1. Never clean hornware in a dishwasher.
2. Never soak the hornware in a dishwasher. Do not immerse the hornware in cold or lukewarm water at most, and dry it immediately. Never use hot water.
3. Never leave the horn products in liquids for a long time at a time, eg in jams, salads and dressings. The product should only be left in liquids for short periods, for example while a meal is on. Clean the spoon immediately after use.
4. Avoid placing the horn products in direct sunlight or near heat sources.
5. Heirlooms of horn, eg old tablespoons, must be lubricated with oil at regular intervals to prevent drying out.