SENSE Oil Burner – Burnished Brass
Oil Burner in a simple and beautiful shape.
This oil burner is available in three different materials: Satin brass, burnished brass and aluminium.
All products are handmade therefore surfaces may vary in colour and finish.
The surface of the product will oxidise over time and create a natural and beautiful patina. The satin brass may have a brighter finish to begin with. The product does not have any surface treatment, we therefore recommend protecting the product from acidic food and cleaning agents.
How to use the oil burner:
Place the tea light candle in the burner. Fill 1/3 of the bowl with water before adding 3-5 drops of an essential oil of your choice. Light the candle and then simply wait until the scent fills the room to your liking.
Remember to refill the water, before it evaporates completely, while the candle is still lit. You can also add more drops of the essential oil if you like.
It is recommended to only use the oil burner maximum 3 times a day for about 30-40 minutes at a time. Let the burner cool down after use before cleaning the bowl with a soft damp cloth.
• Place the oil burner on a stable and heat-resistant surface.
• Keep the burner distanced from other interior decorations, curtains, etc.
• Keep the burner out of the reach of children and pets.
• Make sure not to leave a lit candle unattended and make sure the flame is not exposed to draft.
• Make sure the water does not evaporate completely when in use Refill the water when there is still some water left in the bowl, otherwise blow out the candle and let the bowl cool down before using the oil burner again.
• Do not touch the oil burner/bowl when in use and right after, as the metal gets hot.
Tea candle light and oil is not included
– Height: 8.2 cm
– Diameter: 7 cm
– Weight: 1,8 kg
– Product images: Actual product colours may vary slightly from colours shown on your screen
– Maintenance: Wipe with damp or dry cloth