Vinea champagne glass coupe
The Vinea collection has a captivating, unique design that combines classic shapes with more contemporary and functional. The series of stem glasses strengthens the sensory perception of the different wine varieties and highlights their qualities.
Vinea is produced in collaboration with the Italian Center for Sensory Analysis (Centro Studi Assaggiatori), which are international specialists in the study of wine perception.
Ultra-clear and durable crystal glass
Vinea is developed for all wine lovers and professionals who want to get the absolute best out of any wine. In each series, the glasses are therefore specially designed to give the different wine types the most optimal conditions.
With new glass technology, Luigi Bormioli has produced the very durable and resistant glass mass SON.hyx®, which is completely transparent.
• Compared to normal glass, the edge's durability is +37.5%
• Durability against mechanical shocks +105%.
• Thin and elegant stem without “nails” reinforced with titanium. The durability is increased by +140%, eg in connection with twisting (for glass with a stem).
• Ultra-clear glass, glossy and transparent for many years. Gives a true reproduction of the wine's color and substance.
• The glass can be washed 1,000 times in the dishwasher without changes. A dishwashing program of max. 55 ° C is recommended.
• Crystal glass with rich and powerful sound.
• Without lead and heavy metals.
25 year warranty. Covers shards on edge and foot as well as discoloration and shadows due to machine washing.
Material: SON.hyx® crystal glass
Room size: 30 cl
Height: 15.3 cm
Diameter :11.5 cm
Form: bowl Spumante
Warranty: 25 years cut on edge and foot / discoloration
Extra info: gift box