Keramik Underkop Til Bloklys - Sand
Now you can finally "pimp" all your OPEN LIGHTS, which has been developed the perfect ceramic cup for our small tealights.
Each product must go through real hands and many time-consuming processes that extend over several days.
- The rotation requires precision and knowledge of the clay and the boundaries of the material so that the products do not overwork and collapse.
- Then we have a "slow" drying.
- Turning of bottom and top - stamping - as well as cleaning of irregularities.
- Annealing is the first burn
- Then the ceramic must be glazed.
- Cooling before the ceramic leaves the oven takes 2 days.
Praise the good craftsmanship, the unique details and the hard work behind every single product.
This is a close collaboration between Linh Studio and ÅBENLYS.
It was important to keep the production on Danish soil and support young talent, together great magic has emerged with a beautiful ceramic series that must be considered a unifying object.
Pssssst - The ceramic is approved for food, and can therefore easily withstand being filled up with edible delicacies and other small quirks.