This little olive spoon is perfect for salad accessories such as olives, feta cheese and other accessories where water or brine needs to go away.
· Length: The spoon measures approx. 15 cm.
· Designer and design year: Sara Brunn Buch, 2015.
Note that each product is unique and that the natural material varies, so some appear very bright, others with a lot of structure, etc.
How should the horn products be treated?
The correct treatment instructions are important if you want to give your horn products a long life. Because even though horn is a hard and beautiful material, which by nature's is designed with the most beautiful colours, it does not withstand water, heat and soap.
1. Never clean horn ware in a dishwasher.
2. Never soak the horn ware in a dishwasher. Do not immerse the horn ware in cold or lukewarm water at most, and dry it immediately. Never use hot water.
3. Never leave the horn products in liquids for a long time at a time, eg in jams, salads and dressings. The product may only be left in liquids for short periods, for example, while a meal is on. Clean the spoon immediately after use.
4. Avoid placing the horn products in direct sunlight or near heat sources.
5. Heirlooms of horn, eg old tablespoons, must be lubricated with oil at regular intervals to prevent drying out.